Why should I attend a course in Greece this summer?
Many parents may be wondering “Why should I send my kids to Greece this summer?”.
Well, below are 10 reasons for choosing Greece.
1. Perfect climate. With 300 days of sunshine during the year, but not extreme heat, Greece is the ideal destination from March onwards. Thus the warmth and hospitality of the people.
2. Exotic views and landscapes. Both islands and mainland Greece have are astonishing beautiful offering breathtaking views and moments.
3. Safe country. Greece is one of the safest countries of the world, with an extremely low crime rate and zero terrorist attacks.
4.Philoxenia= Hospitality. Greek people are known for their hospitality and warmth, so you should be expecting very high levels of customer service as well as friendly behaviour from the locals.
5.Rich History and Culture. Greece is one of the most historic and culturally rich countries in the world. Places such as Athens can be considered as a huge open air museum where you can experience living like a legend.
6.Healthy and tasty food. Greece is also famous for its healthy food products and the Mediterranean diet might be the heathiest in the world. Feel free to taste the local delicacies.
7. Εasy Access- EU Member. Being a EU member, you will only need a Schengen VISA to visit Greece. Otherwise, obtaining entry to Greece is much easier than many other Western countries.
8.Bustling Nightlife. Should you wish to, you can also enjoy the vibrant Greek nightlife, and you will realise that Greeks do know how to have fun.
9. English-speaking country. According to recent studies, Greece is ranked in the top 3 European countries (excluding the U.K.) when it comes to the level of English that the natives have.
10. Affordable holiday of a lifetime. Tavernas, Greek Beaches, chilled out atmosphere, all these elements will contribute to having the holiday of your lifetime without breaking the bank.
If you would like to have the holiday of a lifetime, please have a look at the information below.
See you in Greece this summer!