- Specific obligations of Students
As a student you have agreed to the following:
- You have read and understood the pricing information and the enrolment process when registering for the course.
- You are over 18 years old or if not use the services under the supervision and approval of a guardian or parent.
- You shall not upload or post any unsolicited, advertising or promotional material such as spam, junk mail, pyramid schemes or commit any such unsolicited activity.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, false or misleading content or information.
- You will not copy, modify, reproduce, redistribute or create any derivative works from the content or courses found on the Key 2 Learn website.
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program with the intention of hijacking or causing damage or disruption to the services provided by the Key 2 Learn website.
In order to use certain services provided you will need to register or obtain a username and password. The information provided to us during the registration process will aid in providing content and better customer service. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details, such as username and password. You have the obligation to provide accurate account information. You will have to notify us immediately in case there is unauthorized use of your account.
You are not allowed to transfer your account to any other person and you must not use anyone else’s account details at any time.
- Content, Licenses & Permissions
All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, reviews, ideas, and other data or copyrightable materials or content, including the selection and arrangements thereof is “Content.” All the content provided by Key2Learn to you the student is considered as “Company Content”. The “Company Content” remains the proprietary property of Key2Learn and is protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Key2Learn hereby grants you the student a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use of the “Company Content”, for which you the student have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses or Services. Any other use of such content is expressly prohibited without Key2Learn’s written consent. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any “Company Content” unless Key2Learn gives you the explicit permission to do so. “Company Content” is licensed, and not sold, to you the student.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Key2Learn reserves the right to revoke this license to access and use of the “Company Content” granted to you the student as described above.
Key2Learn respects all copyright, privacy and other laws relating to content and information and will not tolerate any violation of such laws.