- Information provided by You.
Key2Learn may collect different kinds of information about You. When you sign up for our services we will collect information that You provide to us. Below are some examples of the information that you directly provide to us.
- Registration Information:
In order to access our courses and use certain services you have to register for an account and in this case we will collect any registration information. You can also provide additional information about You such as date of birth, profile photo and any other kind of information.
- Payment Information:
If you make any purchases through our Services in order to access any courses we will have to collect certain information regarding your purchase in order to process such order. You will not have to provide certain payment and billing information and will not access, store or collect your credit card information.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
Key2Learn may use the information collected in order to:
- Provide and facilitate Your use of the services provided.
- Administer your requests or orders.
- Respond to Your queries or concerns.
- Send You updates, newsletters or promotional information regarding existing or new Courses that are offered.
- Provide you with information regarding your progress
- Improve the technical functioning of the services or to provide technical support.
- Analyze and review user traffic trends and information.
- How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
Key2Learn has taken all the necessary measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, data that You share and We collect and store. These measures vary based on the sensitivity of the data we collect and store. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, and We cannot guarantee that communications between You and Key2Learn, or any information provided to Us in connection with the information We collect will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of User information at any time. Your password is an important component of Our security system. As such, it is Your responsibility to protect it. Do not share Your password with any third parties. If Your password has been compromised for any reason, You should change it immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org